To All Stakeholders,
Within the scope of the Air Liquide Healthcare (VitalAire Canada Inc) COVID-19 Pandemic Risk Management Committee, we have put in place some internal and external precautionary measures. Among these measures, we would need your collaboration to ensure that you will:
- Share with us your facility pandemic risk management plan and related risk assessment. With these documents in hand, our staff will be able to follow your facility’s plan;
- Advise us if specific training is available for your staff to manage the pandemic risks specific to your establishment ;
- Provide Air Liquide Healthcare (VitalAire Canada) personnel, whose activities within your facility you consider essential, the personal protective equipment adapted to this situation in order to guarantee their safety;
- Provide us with the name and contact information of a spokesperson who can act as a resource person, and inform us of any changes in risks within your facility.
- Please confirm that you have an equipment disinfection procedure and ensure that ourgas cylinders and/or equipment are disinfected before they are returned to us. For this purpose and as an example, please find below a list of compatible products:
- Accel PREVention (wipes)
- Preempt HLD 5 (liquid format)
Please return responses to all questions to us as soon as possible at the following email address: CA-BCP-INFO@AIRLIQUIDE.COM or call us at 1 866 629-0202.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
General Manager, medical gases
Air Liquide Healthcare (VitalAire Canada)